Ugly Sweater

What an intense week.  I know y'all are having one too.  I finally gave into the chaos of "Holiday Season".  Late, late nights turn to early, early mornings...there's food to prep, gifts to buy, people to see, houses to clean...and in it all I'm reminded that ADVENT is coming.  One of my favorite times of year...the arrival...that time to deeply worship and acknowledge that God is with us, he came to be with us through Jesus Christ his son.

I'm so grateful for Christ who strengthens me.  Where would we be without him?  

My husband cleaned our house?!  I know!  Right?!  What a huge blessing!  He hates cleaning and he did it anyway...he did a great job too!  I'm so lucky!!!  To quote him,

" You really vacuum the carpet every week?"a look of complex concern on his face.
I replied smiling like any normal housewife, whose husband actually asks that question " Twice a week babe."

This week, work has began rumors of an ugly sweater party!  I had a few ideas, but if you have any..let me know!!  I love Christmas...I'm not sure if we'll be able to go cut down our tree this year, I love doing that. 

We had our annual holiday visitor breeze through town, which is always cool. In between the madness of our work schedules we are trying to visualize our future and be excited for 2015 and all that it will bring.  It definitely is bringing some time off work, which is about all we want to think about right now!

Well, I'm wishing you all a Happy Turkey Day!  Eat lots..gobble gobble!!!

Comments

Popular Posts