Ellie Goulding
I love Ellie! My new obsession right.
She's such a mega star over here in the US, we all love her. She's got so much passion and heart. I suppose it's just a fresh sound breaking through the Rap, Country, and Soft Rock music mostly played on the radio.
She reminds me of the things I love about the U.K.yet she fits really well over here in the US.
(I love Ed Sheeran too BTW).
Here are a few of covers she did I like:
Heard she killed it at Coachella :O)
She's such a mega star over here in the US, we all love her. She's got so much passion and heart. I suppose it's just a fresh sound breaking through the Rap, Country, and Soft Rock music mostly played on the radio.
She reminds me of the things I love about the U.K.yet she fits really well over here in the US.
(I love Ed Sheeran too BTW).
Here are a few of covers she did I like:
Heard she killed it at Coachella :O)
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)