Essie Love
I've recently caught on to Essie Nail Care. I know it's popularity peaked a while ago, but I had no way for affording to try it. This week I got to try an all in one base and top coat and a light neutral shade polish (one of their most popular, award winning shades) 'Mademoiselle'.
Seriously the all in one primer is amazing, it makes my old woman dried out nail ridges less groce and my nails look and feel so healthy and shiny. The award winning polish is great too, it's very subtle, but perfect for everyday wear. It protects my nails at work and keeps them looking pretty and clean. I don't need to change it often, so less harsh chemical remover damaging my nails!!
Although the brand is very pricey, I think I would be smart to not buy any other polish ever again and once a year buy a new Essie color (or something like that). If you are trying to make your nails look good, but not at a nail salon, or if you have older dry nails that need some love I would highly recommend Essie nail care, even if you don't like to use colored polish. I haven't tried using the primer with alternative polish brands, but I'm convinced Essie can do no wrong, and can only make other brand polish better. I plan on trying that out on my toes...just in case it's a mess!
Their choice of colors is a lot of fun, with catchy names and that pretty color wall on their website. My top 5 to try:
1. Chinchilly
2. Cocktail Bling
3.Going Incognito
4.Good As Gold
5. Licorice
Is it totally weird that I'm so excited about nail care? Well, probably, yeah. People look at my hands a lot these days and they look old! The Cali sun has dried them up too, so anything that helps them look and feel pretty is OK with me. Here's a picture of the neutral shade I'm currently using as my daily go to favorite. Also if you had been thinking about trying Essie, I think your should use it in conjunction with their nail care products and enjoy the results!!
Other things I've been loving this week, whilst I've been on my mental vacation are Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream for my sad sore sun scorched and swollen eyelids. Some over sized Jackie O. Tortoise sunglasses, in which I look mean and like I'm in mourning. Green Juice...filled with kale and apples. A little grunge to accompany my days, a cure for the Disney Channel = Pearl Jam 'Unthought Known'
Seriously the all in one primer is amazing, it makes my old woman dried out nail ridges less groce and my nails look and feel so healthy and shiny. The award winning polish is great too, it's very subtle, but perfect for everyday wear. It protects my nails at work and keeps them looking pretty and clean. I don't need to change it often, so less harsh chemical remover damaging my nails!!
Although the brand is very pricey, I think I would be smart to not buy any other polish ever again and once a year buy a new Essie color (or something like that). If you are trying to make your nails look good, but not at a nail salon, or if you have older dry nails that need some love I would highly recommend Essie nail care, even if you don't like to use colored polish. I haven't tried using the primer with alternative polish brands, but I'm convinced Essie can do no wrong, and can only make other brand polish better. I plan on trying that out on my toes...just in case it's a mess!
Their choice of colors is a lot of fun, with catchy names and that pretty color wall on their website. My top 5 to try:
1. Chinchilly
2. Cocktail Bling
3.Going Incognito
4.Good As Gold
5. Licorice
Is it totally weird that I'm so excited about nail care? Well, probably, yeah. People look at my hands a lot these days and they look old! The Cali sun has dried them up too, so anything that helps them look and feel pretty is OK with me. Here's a picture of the neutral shade I'm currently using as my daily go to favorite. Also if you had been thinking about trying Essie, I think your should use it in conjunction with their nail care products and enjoy the results!!
Other things I've been loving this week, whilst I've been on my mental vacation are Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream for my sad sore sun scorched and swollen eyelids. Some over sized Jackie O. Tortoise sunglasses, in which I look mean and like I'm in mourning. Green Juice...filled with kale and apples. A little grunge to accompany my days, a cure for the Disney Channel = Pearl Jam 'Unthought Known'
"Feel the sky blankets you with gems and rhinestones"
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)