Girl Time

I got to connect with an old friend today.  It was AWESOME.  I hadn't realized I was needing some girl time.  Afterwards when I got home I felt so great, I felt less lonely, I felt less frustrated and trapped on that tightrope.  

Sometimes you just need some girl time and connecting with someone who you connect well with really helps!  We floated off in our balloons for a short time and caught up on times past.

I slept for ages yesterday, working Veterans weekend was good, but I really got tired and on my day off I was freezing cold all day (because I was tired)? Does that happen to any of you, you freeze when you are excessively tired?

I've been wearing my newest creation, a chunky knit infinity scarf.

Love it!

My friend is very stylish, like a model, so I'm going to have to pick up some tips on latest trends and style!

I felt a bit frumpy today as I was doing all my chores and was a bit lazy when it came to getting ready to head out....but I'm so comf. making my chicken soup and curling up on the couch...resetting my brain and my emotions. 

Trusting God with those fragile pieces of my heart.


Comments

Popular Posts