Phone Case

I couldn't sleep tonight. I just put my father in-law on a plane to Milan.

Remember last post I told you my life isn't normal.  Well, today was a rough day for my inlaws.  A very sick relative in ICU meant an emergency journey across the world.

I spent most of the day typing and printing itineraries, buying travel gadgets and downloading communication apps.  A lot of this emergency prep comes easily to me, I'm not sure why? Maybe because its socially acceptable in these moments to totally shut down emotions and become a human computer.

After everyhing was arranged it was airport time and now full of adrenaline I'm home and cannot sleep.

Guess what else....another job offer?

None in two years and then 2 in one week! BLIMEY!

IS THE EARTH'S STRATOSPHERE COLLAPSING?

I decided to make a new cell phone cover.  Make myself useful at 2am! I finally synchronized all my emails,apps and gadgets today.  My phone is now an essential appendage.  I thought I better ditch the smurf blue felt cover I hand stitched many moons ago.

This is the new version. Leather strap and all!

I know none of us are sleeping tonight...hoping and praying through the watches of the night.

Comments

Popular Posts