New
I got a rug this week, probably doesn't match with all my random green decor...I just loved all the colours...lots of pink oops!!?
Eclectic they say.
I've been given unrequested permission to paint or repaper my walls?! I know! Its sort of cool, but I wouldn't know how to do it...we live a simple life. Making curtains is so much easier than repapering a room...although I've been interested in milk paint lately for erm...nursery furniture. I'm not preggers, just a planner!!
We have this rocking chair. I call it the horror movie rocking chair. Its extremely vintage and a really sweet girft from my husband. It's quite special. Green paint might make it more 2013...what do you think?
We have this rocking chair. I call it the horror movie rocking chair. Its extremely vintage and a really sweet girft from my husband. It's quite special. Green paint might make it more 2013...what do you think?
Yes... green! I just re-dyed one of my upcycled dresses a deep kelly green.
ReplyDelete