Reading without a computer.

Our computer malfunctioned today. I don't know if its fixable, I'm just grateful I have a phone that still works. I got a bunch of books out to occupy my over motherly nature that wants to molly coddle my friends who have a new baby.  I instinctively feel like big sister or mother bear. Instead I'm reading lots on birth, babies and parenting. Some Bronte...as usual and LOTS of Conan Doyle!
My yard needs a lot of work, my in laws are visiting, which is both awesome and time consuming in a good way...so I'm trying to plan my time, our time, so we all are happy. 
All my manuscripts were to be backed up today...interesting its the day my computer decides to die? Bum suck! I'm not too worried, the computer is my assistant not my imagination. I use it only for formatting not organization of my writing, although I have considered it in the past, I just like writing with pencils and paper too much and hate screen glare.
I organise a lot of other things digitally, however, I'm hoping our like piece of junk can be salvaged or better yet traded in!!

Comments

Popular Posts