Bookplates II
So I rustled up a few drawings for gift bookplates.
Again I've stuck with the floral theme for the first:
Next a mushroom filled landscape:
Finally a modern spot twist:
Here are a couple of digital plate images created on Tagxedo. You can hand write your gift message below the bubble.
Which do you like best? Please feel free to use these bookplate images and text to make your own bookplates. For non-commercial use only of course!
Again I've stuck with the floral theme for the first:
Next a mushroom filled landscape:
Finally a modern spot twist:
Here are a couple of digital plate images created on Tagxedo. You can hand write your gift message below the bubble.
Which do you like best? Please feel free to use these bookplate images and text to make your own bookplates. For non-commercial use only of course!




Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)