All New in Cubicle 67!

It may sound funny, but we are at the start of a new era here in Cubicle 67.  After about 4 months here my Cubicle was starting to feel a little cramped...just in time life has started to get busy again.  My exercise routine is going pretty good.  Today I did some NYC ballet.  Averaging about 10 mins a day means if I need to skip a day I can do 20 mins on alternate days.  Yesterday I did 8 mins with Billy Blanks (we couldn't find the Frisbee)? My social experiment is on hold for another week.

 
 

One of the new things started this week was a Deeper Life class at church, part of the 12 week course involves a study book and homework that we can do together. Although it is a basics of the Christian faith course, pretty much everything we've grown up learning, I think it will be the first course we've taken together like this. It will be a good platform as we settle into a new life and new church here together. The first session really was very good, the speaker is genius and very pastoral. Although the workbook is thorough I think it will be a good discipline for us.

 
 

My husband started a new job today..full of first day hiccups. I start an 18 week training program with the anti-trafficking group I mentioned in previous posts and have research to do in that arena.

 
 

We are attending an arts community workshop this week also. Very exciting. Although I love online things, I really enjoy things in person and I'm excited to meet up with other creative people.

 
 

To be honest I'm looking forward to my Tuesday coffee date with my down to earth Aussie buddy. We skipped last week, so I think we have a lot to catch up on. We are going to be in class together so I'm interested to hear about her week and perspectives on our class.

 
 

Another new thing will be our routine and meal plan, grocery shopping, days off and activities hence.

 
 

I feel like my brain could explode today..but it's partly my excited anticipation leading up to this week that has been in this state of mind. I'm so happy. I need the new to become regular so I'm not so excited I burst!

 
 

Amidst all the new I want to take the time to blog..so I've linked my blog to an offline program that will enable me to write whenever I'm not online and post when I can. Let's see if it works (and the unusual font shows up)!

 
 

Tonight however, is something familiar...tuna steak, potato salad and green beans. Just right for a balmy spring evening.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts