Conversations
Every conversation I have these days is a treat, not a neccesity or a need, but a glorious momment of indulgence and enjoyment. Sometimes these conversations are difficult, sometimes they are so easy, so comfortable I feel like I'm inhabiting the same physical space as the other. Sometimes the conversations are frought with the threat of storms and wild winds. Some conversations are trivial and yet are a marker in my day. I'm enjoying the deliberateness of these conversations. They are just enough, like too much ice-cream they could make me sick, homesick, but a few scoops just does me fine.
At times the conversations are filled with weight, people on the edge of despair...holding onto their last bare thread of hope.
At times the conversations are filled with weight, people on the edge of despair...holding onto their last bare thread of hope.
..and it took my heart-Rue Royale-
knocked back to the start..
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)