Books for 2012

 There are still some books I didn't read from my 2011 list, namely all but three!!!  How terrible.
I have decided to make a 2012 list though, becasue we have good access to a decent library I may be able to find some of these here in America.

This was my 2011 list:

Culture of Honour by Danny Silk
Sam Jones: A Fire Out of Georgia by Ray Hughes
Compelled By Love by Heidi Baker
Always Enough: God's Miraculous Provision Among the Poorest Children on Earth by Rolland Baker
Some classic novels I would like to revisit:
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
And if there is time these historical narratives:
Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson
The Soul of a New Machine by Tracey Kidder

*(I highlighted the books I read and the books I liked and underlined the books I still want to read).
....................................................................................



So here is my list for 2012, it's shorter, but more realistic and there's space to be spontaneous in 2012:

Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
Sam Jones: A fire out of Georgia by Ray Hughes
Let my people go surfing by Ivon Chouinard
The Call of the Wild by Jack London
The Man who would be King by Rudyard Kipling


Comments

Popular Posts