Sleepy Sunday Speeded Up

Last night we watched the Christmas movie ' Christmas with the Kranks', it's an older film with Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen.  Funny, because Dan Akroyd plays the perfect neighbour!  Four Christmas times ago I came to spend my first Christmas in America with my in-laws (who I was also meeting for the first time).  I was made very welcome by all, feeling like I was in my own Christmas movie..bad sweaters, Christmas food, lights, music the neighbours Christmas Eve Party...we even had a post wedding party in January after Christmas celebrations had ceased...  I wonder if 'Christmas with the Kranks' was like the behind the scenes preparation for my arrival from New Zealand!
 
December 4th - Make an Advent Wreath

This was a little rushed, I used a sewing hoop, some crepe paper, wrapping paper for flowers and little string of yarn, scraps of paper, a clothes peg and I added at the end a fabric bow for fun.
Not as delicately made or as pretty as some I've seen, I especially like the ones made from yarn wrapped around a hoop!!



Comments

Popular Posts