NOT FOR SALE - A Wilberforce Generation!
I don't know tons about this organisation, BUT in my ethical consumer research for this West Coast Area I found out the USA has copied the UK 'fairtrade town' model and that their are towns implementing awareness of ethical consuming...not sure about our town to be... but I'm digging!
Another organisation I've recently been exposed to is NFS an easy to use format to report possible human trafficking and these guys have developed a smart phone app called FREE2WORK to help people scan barcodes of items they want to purchase. Items are being graded A-F on how ethical they are. They also want to help companies become more concious to the issue of our day, and make it easier for consumers to put their money into just places!!
I'll let you check these all out yourselves...please be praying for me I'm looking into a job with a justice organisation here in the US. It involves research and writing and for a cause I 100% believe in!!
Another organisation I've recently been exposed to is NFS an easy to use format to report possible human trafficking and these guys have developed a smart phone app called FREE2WORK to help people scan barcodes of items they want to purchase. Items are being graded A-F on how ethical they are. They also want to help companies become more concious to the issue of our day, and make it easier for consumers to put their money into just places!!
I'll let you check these all out yourselves...please be praying for me I'm looking into a job with a justice organisation here in the US. It involves research and writing and for a cause I 100% believe in!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)