What would you do?
I recently asked myself the question
I only had 3 clear answers! One of those involved flying...so maybe I'm going to take up paragliding or something?
Ask yourself sometime, you might be surprised by the answers! It definitely helped me identify the creative project I'm most passionate about.
I recently heard about an old High School friend my sister ran into...wow! Firstly, they remembered me...even more awesome they remembered me with fondness. That made me happy, knowing at some point in my life I made some one feel great. Also that they are doing amazing and super successful in their career and family life! So cool!
I pretty much hated High School. I didn't really get bullied or anything, I just found it so restrictive, like my job sometimes! I'm not a rule breaker, I just hate glass ceilings....hey I want to fly, what can I say?! You know those guys who are ever working on their jet propulsion flight suits? I get it...I want to be able to fly around too!!! In a single pod carrier or a para-glide that was a bit more fail safe!!!
I know most people probably think this is weird, but I love stretching the boundaries of what we know and have done already and dreaming big...like we've never seen it before big! So if you have a crazy cool idea...go invent it!!!! Be amazing - take a risk!!!!!
What would I do if I couldn't fail?
I only had 3 clear answers! One of those involved flying...so maybe I'm going to take up paragliding or something?
Ask yourself sometime, you might be surprised by the answers! It definitely helped me identify the creative project I'm most passionate about.
I recently heard about an old High School friend my sister ran into...wow! Firstly, they remembered me...even more awesome they remembered me with fondness. That made me happy, knowing at some point in my life I made some one feel great. Also that they are doing amazing and super successful in their career and family life! So cool!
I pretty much hated High School. I didn't really get bullied or anything, I just found it so restrictive, like my job sometimes! I'm not a rule breaker, I just hate glass ceilings....hey I want to fly, what can I say?! You know those guys who are ever working on their jet propulsion flight suits? I get it...I want to be able to fly around too!!! In a single pod carrier or a para-glide that was a bit more fail safe!!!
I know most people probably think this is weird, but I love stretching the boundaries of what we know and have done already and dreaming big...like we've never seen it before big! So if you have a crazy cool idea...go invent it!!!! Be amazing - take a risk!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)