Foxtober
As I don't 'celebrate' Halloween, I was wondering how I could redirect my holiday season energies. I decided on FOXTOBER. As I love foxes, why not celebrate them during the month of October instead. Why not make October a month to learn more about foxes, find cute fox gifts, draw foxes. They are so much prettier than ghosts and vampires and probably more dangerous if challenged. :O)
This may seem like an absurd idea, but just remember Dr. Bronner was clinically insane in another state, when he came to CA, he made millions selling his soap!
Anyhow...here's to my first year celebrating Foxtober!
National Geographic
Foxy gifts
Etsy Fox Art
Etsy Fox Everything
Foxtober things I like:
F.O.X by Huebucket
Mr Fox Enamel Pin
Fox Pillow
Fox Play Mat Tutorial
A Fox baby Shower!
Another girl fox baby shower!
any ideas for a Foxtober party? Drop me a line...
Have some fox fun. HAPPY FOXTOBER!
*Disclaimer this has nothing to do with the TV channel!
This may seem like an absurd idea, but just remember Dr. Bronner was clinically insane in another state, when he came to CA, he made millions selling his soap!
Anyhow...here's to my first year celebrating Foxtober!
National Geographic
Foxy gifts
Etsy Fox Art
Etsy Fox Everything
Foxtober things I like:
F.O.X by Huebucket
Fox
Fox artMr Fox Enamel Pin
Fox Pillow
Fox Play Mat Tutorial
A Fox baby Shower!
Another girl fox baby shower!
any ideas for a Foxtober party? Drop me a line...
Have some fox fun. HAPPY FOXTOBER!
*Disclaimer this has nothing to do with the TV channel!
This is brilliant... and hilarious!! Thought of you a lot today. Happy Foxtober! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks luv, It's been random fun....have your kids drawn me any fox pictures yet??? Hope you are having a foxy day.
ReplyDelete