A Fine Skylark
I've been floating around today, enjoying the sweet sunny autumnal rays. Raking my yard, petting the cat...with caution and visiting cute babies. Rocking all the neon I could find in my wardrobe. Yes people, I'm that weirdo who goes neon for the day, people are more friendly when you wear neon - seriously, today was part of my science experiment on the local population. They think you are more friendly and upbeat :O) :O) Ha ha! So they smile more and joke around, is it bad that I love messing with people's psychological reactions using color??? Yes probably. Sorry.
So the other day I was checking through the communion line, well I was at the front at my friends church, yeah don't know anyone there. I dropped the bread in the cup...then had to fish it out with my fingers...dang it. I mean that's communion "Cali girl" style- all or nothing right? My friend hadn't noticed my accident, but thought I was really going for the juice!! Ha ha..
So I've been having those weird God coincidences this week and it's cool, but I still freak myself out. It's good to have miraculous moments, when God does or says something incredibly out of this world. Who know what will happen next week? Foxtober was a hit with the few I mentioned it too, I got audible laughs which was very satisfying.
We went fox hunting this week - in the stores. Me and the hubs had a hysterical laughing fit in town, like we seriously were almost rolling around on the floor. The joy of the Lord? Tiredness? Well, it's good to laugh, you should all try it this week. I mean play the staring game or something...
Tonight I'm making lasagne, I make it once a month these days. It's good, it's one of those last a couple days meals and makes us all Parmesan crazy. did I mention that I made my very first Enchilada Casserole last week? It was good, very spicy, seriously hot, next time I'm adding more sour cream and less chilli!!
I love these rectangular dish bakes...I get to use the only Le Creuset dish I have (a gift). I'd love to get a medium sized dutch oven by Le Creuset but well, I'd rather buy a piano or a new guitar, so I've got to prioritize right?! Maybe one will fall into my life like the last Le Creuset did. :O)
This week I've been listening to a lot of Rue Royale, I guess you could say my friends band, but they are really a very good professional musical duo, so it makes them sound less than they are by calling them 'my friends band'. Their new album reminds us of Radiohead and some of the vocals of Luke Doucet even?! Well, whatever greatness they remind us of, they are great themselves and we are enjoying the mornings and breakfast spaces with the soundtrack of Remedies Ahead playing. I have two favorite songs so far: Set Out to Discover & Every Little Step. Here's a video:
I like watching their live performances and banter..funny...
So the other day I was checking through the communion line, well I was at the front at my friends church, yeah don't know anyone there. I dropped the bread in the cup...then had to fish it out with my fingers...dang it. I mean that's communion "Cali girl" style- all or nothing right? My friend hadn't noticed my accident, but thought I was really going for the juice!! Ha ha..
So I've been having those weird God coincidences this week and it's cool, but I still freak myself out. It's good to have miraculous moments, when God does or says something incredibly out of this world. Who know what will happen next week? Foxtober was a hit with the few I mentioned it too, I got audible laughs which was very satisfying.
We went fox hunting this week - in the stores. Me and the hubs had a hysterical laughing fit in town, like we seriously were almost rolling around on the floor. The joy of the Lord? Tiredness? Well, it's good to laugh, you should all try it this week. I mean play the staring game or something...
Tonight I'm making lasagne, I make it once a month these days. It's good, it's one of those last a couple days meals and makes us all Parmesan crazy. did I mention that I made my very first Enchilada Casserole last week? It was good, very spicy, seriously hot, next time I'm adding more sour cream and less chilli!!
I love these rectangular dish bakes...I get to use the only Le Creuset dish I have (a gift). I'd love to get a medium sized dutch oven by Le Creuset but well, I'd rather buy a piano or a new guitar, so I've got to prioritize right?! Maybe one will fall into my life like the last Le Creuset did. :O)
This week I've been listening to a lot of Rue Royale, I guess you could say my friends band, but they are really a very good professional musical duo, so it makes them sound less than they are by calling them 'my friends band'. Their new album reminds us of Radiohead and some of the vocals of Luke Doucet even?! Well, whatever greatness they remind us of, they are great themselves and we are enjoying the mornings and breakfast spaces with the soundtrack of Remedies Ahead playing. I have two favorite songs so far: Set Out to Discover & Every Little Step. Here's a video:
I like watching their live performances and banter..funny...
Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)