Excercise Update
![]() |
| Edgar Degas Sculpture |
So I'm back from a not very long hike (but it was steep)! I feel great by the way. I woke up at 6am feeling very ready for my day ahead....unusual!! I slept very well last night and I think it's down to the excercise! So my plan is this for the month of March at least ( as it's my birthday in April) and well, another year older..birthday treats, family visits are ahead of me...this is the month to get a head start on making regular excercise a new life habit.
Monday- NYC Ballet :O) Something very relaxing about these DVDs, a nice calm way to start Mondays, don't ever get boring, the stretches are so great!
Tuesday- Gym: Cycle, run, cross train ha!
Wednesday-Tae Bo: these are so funny and high energy (can get boring if done everyday)...I found a bunch of old VHS at the thrift store
Thursday-Gym: Possible crunches and weights ( although I need to learn how to use the weights properly)! I'll just cycle if I can't figure it out.
Friday- Tennis: fun on Friday with my much healthier half!
Saturday- Trail Hike: I may need to leave the camera at home as I get distracted!!! It's fun exploring the area and forgetting you are excercising. Water is a must (it was 73°F/22°C) today.
Sunday - Frisbee/Basketball: Gotta get in some fun community style games..I plan on inviting the neighbourhood..will probably be just the two of us (we don't have a basket ball YET).

Comments
Post a Comment
Write to me! :O)